Some unfamiliar dynamics of a familiar macro model a note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 58 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing?,"
NBER Working Papers
1686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymon, Neil, 1981. " Stability in the Barro-Grossman Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(4), pages 563-69.
- Balasko, Yves & Royer, Daniel, 1985. " Effective Demand Failures Revisited," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 521-36.
- Howitt, Peter W, 1978. " The Limits to Stability of a Full-employment Equilibrium," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(3), pages 265-82.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1990.
"A Quick Refresher Course in Macroeconomics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1645-60, December.
- Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1979. " The Corridor and Local Stability of the Effective Excess Demand Hypothesis: A Result," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(1), pages 30-47.
- : Christian Groth, 1993. "Keynesian-Monetarist Dynamics and the Corridor," Discussion Papers 93-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- King, Stephen R, 1988. "Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing? Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 0234, March.
- Siven, Claes-Henric, 1981. " The General Supply-Demand Multiplier," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(1), pages 22-37.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Philippe Michel, 2013. "Keynes' Wage–Price Dynamics," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 44-72, 02.
- Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2006. "Keynesian Macrodynamics and the Phillips Curve. An Estimated Baseline Macromodel for the U.S. Economy," Working Paper Series 147, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hans-Martin Krolzig & Peter Flaschel, 2003.
"Wage and Price Phillips Curves An empirical analysis of destabilizing wage-price spirals,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2003-W16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Peter Flaschel & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003. "Wage and Price Phillips Curves An empirical analysis of destabilizing wage-price spirals," Economics Papers 2003-W16, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- T. Asada & P. Chen, 2004.
"Keynesian Dynamics and the wage price spiral. A baseline disequilibrium approach,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
262, Society for Computational Economics.
- Toichiro Asada & Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 2004. "Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage Price Spiral. A Baseline Disequilibrium Approach," Macroeconomics 0409001, EconWPA.
- Asada, Toichiro & Chen, Pu & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter, 2006.
"Keynesian dynamics and the wage-price spiral: A baseline disequilibrium model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 90-130, March.
- Toichiro Asada & Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 2004. "Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage-Price Spiral: A Baseline Disequilibrium Model," Working Paper Series 139, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hansjorg Klausinger, 2002. "A Note on the Stability of Full Employment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 211-225.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.