Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 57 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ryder, Harl E, Jr, 1969. "Optimal Accumulation in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Economy with Non-Shiftable Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 665-83, Part II, .
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1978.
"A note on disequilibrium growth theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 45-49.
- Emmanuel M. Drandakis, 1963. "Factor Substitution in the Two-Sector Growth Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 154R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1982. "Disequilibrium dynamics with monetarist price expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-75.
- Jess Benhabib & Boyan Jovanovic, 1989.
"Externalities and Growth Accounting,"
NBER Working Papers
3190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215.
- Davis, Steven J, 1987. "Allocative Disturbances and Specific Capital in Real Business Cycle Theories," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 326-32, May.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1985.
"A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/151091, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1985. "A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1749, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1987. "A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3321, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1993. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory in an International Perspective," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 311-31, April.
- O'Rourke, Kevin, 1989. "Tariffs and the current account with short-run capital specificity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-70.
- Picard, Pierre, 1983. "Inflation and growth in a disequilibrium macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 266-295, August.
- Hori, Hajime, 1998. "A Hicksian two-sector model of unemployment, cycles, and growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 369-399, March.
- Woltjer,Geert, 2003.
"Decisions and macroeconomics: development and implementation of a simulation game,"
003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Geert B. Woltjer, 2005. "Decisions and Macroeconomics: Development and Implementation of a Simulation Game," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 139-144, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.