Optimal introduction of Time-of-Day tariffs in the presence of consumer adjustment costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 51 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coate, Stephen & Panzar, John C, 1989.
"Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 305-17, December.
- Stephen Coate & John C. Panzer, 1988. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice Under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach," Discussion Papers 780, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1982. "The optimal phasing of phased deregulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 281-294, November.
- Cohen, Daniel & Michel, Philippe, 1988. "How Should Control Theory Be Used to Calculate a Time-Consistent Government Policy?," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 263-74, April.
- Wirl, F., 1986. "Fuel conservation under rational expectations of the energy price evolution," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 185-197, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.