On the interaction between public and private capital in economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 106 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Economic growth; Complementarity/substitutability; Productive public expenditure; Private capital; O41; C61; E60; H50; H54;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliviero A. Carboni & Paolo Russu, 2013.
"A Model of Economic Growth with Public Finance: Dynamics and Analytic Solution,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13.
- OA. Carboni & P. Russu, 2012. "A Model of Economic Growth with Public Finance: Dynamics and Analytic Solution," Working Paper CRENoS 201229, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giulia Felice, 2010. "A Two-Sector Model of Public Investment and Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_060, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.