Dynamic analysis of outsourcing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 100 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Outsourcing; North–South; R&D; Economic Growth; F43; O31;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pol Antras & Elhanan Helpman, 2003.
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2005, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Antras, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan, 2004. "Global Sourcing," Scholarly Articles 3196327, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Antràs, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan, 2004. "Global Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 4170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Elhanan Helpman, 2003. "Global Sourcing," NBER Working Papers 10082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Antras, Pol, 2004. "Global Sourcing," Scholarly Articles 4784029, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2003.
"Vertical Production Networks in Multinational Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
9723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2005. "Vertical Production Networks in Multinational Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 664-678, November.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Naghavi, Alireza & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo, 2006.
"Offshoring and Product Innovation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Debasis Mondal & M. Gupta, 2008. "Innovation, imitation and multinationalisation in a North–South model: a theoretical note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 31-62, 06.
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako & Koichi Futagami, 2006.
"Dynamic Analysis of Innovation and International Transfer of Technology through Licensing,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
06-06-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Oct 2006.
- Tanaka, Hitoshi & Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Futagami, Koichi, 2007. "Dynamic analysis of innovation and international transfer of technology through licensing," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 189-212, September.
- Hitoshi Tanaka, 2006. "Dynamic Analysis of Imitation and Technology Gap," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 209-240, 04.
- Morita, Tadashi, 2012. "Dynamic analysis of location choice by multinational firms," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1063-1076.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.