Technology adoption under hidden information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 100 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Hidden information; Hierarchies; Technology adoption; D82; L23; O33;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dearden, J. & Ickes, B.W. & Samuelson, L., 1988.
"To Innovate Or Not To Innovate: Incentives And Innovation In Hierarchies,"
9-88-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Dearden, James & Ickes, Barry W & Samuelson, Larry, 1990. "To Innovate or Not to Innovate: Incentives and Innovation in Hierarchies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1105-24, December.
- Dearden, J. & Ickes, B.W. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "To Innovate Or Not To Innovate: Incentives And Innovation In Hierarchies," Papers 0-88-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1995.
"Organizational Diseconomies of Scale,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 399-426, Fall.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2008. "On Adverse Selection of Technologies," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(2), pages 343-355, June.
- Demougin, Dominique & Fluet, Claude, 2001. "Monitoring versus incentives," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1741-1764, October.
- Demougin, Dominique M. & Bental, Benjamin, 2004.
"Incentive Contracts and Total Factor Productivity,"
2004,41, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Acemoglu, Daron & Antras, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan, 2007.
"Contracts and Technology Adoption,"
3199063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Francesco Caselli, 1999. "Technological Revolutions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 78-102, March.
- Faure-Grimaud, Antoine & Martimort, David, 2001. "On some agency costs of intermediated contracting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 75-82, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.