Inequality convergence in a panel of states
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Economic Inequality.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=111137
Inequality; Convergence; Panel data;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991.
"Convergence Across States and Regions,"
629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-51, April.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Francisco J. Goerlich & Matilde Mas, 2004.
"Three (marginal?) questions regarding convergence,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Yong Bao & Shatakshee Dhongde, 2009. "Testing Convergence in Income Distribution," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(2), pages 295-302, 04.
- Yong Bao & Thomas Fullerton & Donald Lien, 2009. "Borderplex menu evidence for the law of one price: a convergence approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1717-1720.
- Vassilis Tselios, 2009. "Growth and Convergence in Income Per Capita and Income Inequality in the Regions of the EU," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 343-370.
- Mark W. Frank, 2008. "A New State-Level Panel of Annual Inequality Measures Over the Period 1916 – 2005," Working Papers 0802, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Gomes, Fábio A. R., 2007. "Convergence in Income Inequality: the Case of Brazilian Municipalities," Insper Working Papers wpe_92, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:15:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:chb:bcchwp:03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-26, November.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual, 2005. "Is there convergence in income inequality levels among the European regions?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 763-767.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2645, The World Bank.
- Caselli, Francesco & Esquivel, Gerardo & Lefort, Fernando, 1996.
" Reopening the Convergence Debate: A New Look at Cross-Country Growth Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 363-89, September.
- Shatakshee Dhongde & Xing Miao, 2013. "Cross-Country Convergence in Income Inequality," Working Papers 290, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.