World Income Inequality data base (WIID) Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Economic Inequality.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=111137
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2001. "Trends in Income Distribution in the Post-World War II Period Evidence and Interpretation," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ram, Rati, 1988. "Economic development and income inequality: Further evidence on the U-curve hypothesis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(11), pages 1371-1376, November.
- Davis, Graham A. & Vásquez Cordano, Arturo L., 2013. "The fate of the poor in growing mineral and energy economies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 138-151.
- Desdoigts, Alain & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2009.
"Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization: The emerging global middle class in perspective,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 248-258, November.
- Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo, 2006. "Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization : the emerging global middle class in perspective," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06014a, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Jul 2007.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00111186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo, 2009. "Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization: The emerging global middle class in perspective," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429016, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.