How cultural organizations’ size and funding influence innovation and performance: the case of museums
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Cultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100284
Organizational size; Public funding; Innovation; Museum; Social and economic performance;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bertschek, Irene & Entorf, Horst, 1996. "On Nonparametric Estimation of the Schumpeterian Link between Innovation and Firm Size: Evidence from Belgium, France, and Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 401-26.
- Lam, Alice, 2004. "Organizational Innovation," MPRA Paper 11539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Throsby,David, 2000.
"Economics and Culture,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586399, December.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994.
"Cross-sectional regressions and the empirics of economic growth,"
Economics Working Papers
79, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994. "Cross-sectional regressions and the empirics of economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 739-747, April.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, . "Museums between Private and Public - The Case of the Beyeler Museum in Basle," IEW - Working Papers 116, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Neset Hikmet & Anol Bhattacherjee & Nir Menachemi & Varol Kayhan & Robert Brooks, 2008. "The role of organizational factors in the adoption of healthcare information technology in Florida hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-9, March.
- repec:dar:vpaper:24118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gainer, Brenda & Padanyi, Paulette, 2005. "The relationship between market-oriented activities and market-oriented culture: implications for the development of market orientation in nonprofit service organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 854-862, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.