Social network markets: a new definition of the creative industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Cultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100284
Social networks; Creative industries; Innovation systems;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jason Potts, 2009. "Why creative industries matter to economic evolution," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 663-673.
- Hanusch,Horst (ed.), 2008. "Evolutionary Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521067072, December.
- Kirman, Alan, 1993. "Ants, Rationality, and Recruitment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(1), pages 137-56, February.
- Jason Potts & Stuart Cunningham, 2010. "Four models of the creative industries," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(1), pages 163-180.
- Ormerod, Paul & Roach, Andrew P, 2004. "The Medieval inquisition: scale-free networks and the suppression of heresy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 339(3), pages 645-652.
- Throsby,David, 2000.
"Economics and Culture,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521584067, December.
- Jonathan Beck, 2006.
"The Sales Effect of Word of Mouth: A Model for Creative Goods and Estimates for Novels,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2006-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Jonathan Beck, 2007. "The sales effect of word of mouth: a model for creative goods and estimates for novels," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Vega-Redondo,Fernando, 2007. "Complex Social Networks," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521857406, December.
- Richard Swedberg, 2006. "The cultural entrepreneur and the creative industries: beginning in Vienna," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 243-261, December.
- John Foster, 2005.
"From simplistic to complex systems in economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 873-892, November.
- Peter E. Earl & Jason Potts, 2004. "The market for preferences," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 619-633, July.
- De Vany, Arthur & Walls, W David, 1996. "Bose-Einstein Dynamics and Adaptive Contracting in the Motion Picture Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1493-1514, November.
- Alex Bentley & Paul Ormerod, 2009. "Tradition And Fashion In Consumer Choice: Bagging The Scottish Munros," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(3), pages 371-381, 07.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N., 2001. "Making sense of institutions as a factor shaping economic performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 31-54, January.
- Yang, Yong-Zhong & Huang, Shu-Yi & Lin, Ming-Hua, 2011. "The creative industrial park : formation path and evolution mechanism," MPRA Paper 34356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Industry-based methodological approaches to the measurement of Creative Industries: a theoretical and empirical account," FEP Working Papers 453, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Justin O’Connor, 2011. "Economic Development, Enlightenment and Creative transformation: Creative Industries in the New China," EKONOMIAZ, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 78(03), pages 108-125.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Methodological approaches for measuring the creative employment: a critical appraisal with an application to Portugal," FEP Working Papers 455, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Castro-Martínez,Elena & Fernández-Baca Casares,Román, 2012. "La innovación en patrimonio cultural: un espacio de confluencia de diversas bases de conocimiento," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201207, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 21 Sep 2012.
- Hutter, Michael & Berthoin Antal, Ariane & Farías, Ignacio & Marz, Lutz & Merkel, Janet & Mützel, Sophie & Oppen, Maria & Schulte-Römer, Nona & Straßheim, Holger, 2010. "Forschungsprogramm der Abteilung "Kulturelle Quellen von Neuheit"," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Cultural Sources of Newness SP III 2010-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bakhshi, Hasan & Freeman, Alan & Desai, Radhika, 2010. "Not Rocket Science: A Roadmap for Arts and Cultural R&D," MPRA Paper 52710, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Justin O’Connor, 2011. "The Cultural and Creative Industries: A Critical History," EKONOMIAZ, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 78(03), pages 24-47.
- Santagata Walter & Bertacchini Enrico, 2011. "Creative Atmosphere: Cultural Industries and Local Development," EBLA Working Papers 201104, University of Turin.
- Jason Potts & John Foster & Anna Straton, 2010.
"An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution,"
Discussion Papers Series
409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Potts, Jason & Foster, John & Straton, Anna, 2010. "An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 375-383, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.