Business-to-Consumer Harassment, Unfair Commercial Practices Directive and the UK—A Distorted Picture of Uniform Harmonization?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Consumer Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100283
Consumer protection; Directive on Consumer Rights; Harassment; Protection from Harassment Act 1997; Unfair Commercial Practices Directive;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Willett, 2010. "Fairness and Consumer Decision Making under the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 247-273, September.
- Jane Williams & Caroline Hare, 2010. "Early Experiences of the Enforcement of the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive in Scotland," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 377-401, December.
- Norbert Reich, 2005. "A European Contract Law, or an EU Contract Law Regulation for Consumers?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 383-407, December.
- Peter Cartwright, 2007. "Crime, punishment, and consumer protection," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Federico Ferretti, 2010. "A European Perspective on Consumer Loans and the Role of Credit Registries: the Need toReconcile Data Protection, Risk Management, Efficiency, Over-indebtedness, and a Better Prudential Supervision of," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-27, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.