A Stakeholder Identity Orientation Approach to Corporate Social Performance in Family Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 99 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social performance; family firms; stakeholder theory;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility and economic performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2005. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521848053, December.
- Argandoña, Antonio & Moreno, Carlos M. & Sola, Joan M., 2009.
"Social responsibility and social security: The foundation of caja de pensiones para la vejez y de ahorros,"
IESE Research Papers
D/830, IESE Business School.
- Antonio Argandoña & Carlos Moreno & Joan Solà, 2009. "Social Responsibility and Social Security: The Foundation of Caja de Pensiones para la Vejez y de Ahorros," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 319-332, November.
- Guercio, Diane Del & Hawkins, Jennifer, 1999. "The motivation and impact of pension fund activism," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 293-340, June.
- Marcus Wagner, 2010. "Corporate Social Performance and Innovation with High Social Benefits: A Quantitative Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 581-594, July.
- Neubaum, Donald O. & Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B., 2012. "Balancing natural environmental concerns of internal and external stakeholders in family and non-family businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 28-37.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.