Sourcing in an Increasingly Expensive China: Four Swedish Cases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 97 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
China; CSR; sourcing; manufacturing; price; Swedish companies; textile and clothing industry (TCI);
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Sethi, 2009. "Globalization and the Good Corporation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 1-2, April.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Salam, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Purchasing and Supply Chain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 355-370, April.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2009.
"China's new Labour Contract Law: No harm to employment?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 558-572, September.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2008. "China's New Labour Contract Law:No Harm to Employment?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 220, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2008. "China's new labour contract law: No harm to employment?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen, 2009. "China's new labour contract law: No harm to employment?," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20909b, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2008. "China´s new labour contract law: no harm to employment?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-51, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Daniel Arenas & Josep Lozano & Laura Albareda, 2009. "The Role of NGOs in CSR: Mutual Perceptions Among Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 175-197, August.
- Dima Jamali, 2008. "A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective into Theory and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 213-231, September.
- Murray Weidenbaum, 2009. "Who will Guard the Guardians? The Social Responsibility of NGOs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 147-155, April.
- Faure, Guy Olivier & Fang, Tony, 2008. "Changing Chinese values: Keeping up with paradoxes," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 194-207, April.
- Terry Beckman & Alison Colwell & Peggy Cunningham, 2009. "The Emergence of Corporate Social Responsibility in Chile: The Importance of Authenticity and Social Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 191-206, March.
- Justin Tan & Anna Tan, 2009. "Managing Public Relations in an Emerging Economy: The Case of Mercedes in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 257-266, March.
- Fang, Tony & Zhao, Shuming & Worm, Verner, 2008. "The changing Chinese culture and business behaviour," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 141-145, April.
- Qinqin Zheng & Yadong Luo & Stephanie Wang, 2014. "Moral Degradation, Business Ethics, and Corporate Social Responsibility in a Transitional Economy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 405-421, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.