Communication of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Study of the Views of Management Teams in Large Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 96 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social responsibility; CSR communication; legitimacy; stakeholders; utilitarianism;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diego Prior & Jordi Surroca & Josep A. Tribó, 2008.
"Are Socially Responsible Managers Really Ethical? Exploring the Relationship Between Earnings Management and Corporate Social Responsibility,"
Corporate Governance: An International Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 160-177, 05.
- Prior, Diego & Surroca, Jordi & Tribó, Josep A., 2008. "Are socially responsible managers really ethical? : exploring the relationship between earnings management and corporate social responsibility," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7439, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Neu, D. & Warsame, H. & Pedwell, K., 1998. "Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 265-282, April.
- A. Bennett, 2011. "Learning to Be Job Ready: Strategies for Greater Social Inclusion in Public Sector Employment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 347-359, December.
- John Balmer & Shaun Powell & Stephen Greyser, 2011. "Explicating Ethical Corporate Marketing. Insights from the BP Deepwater Horizon Catastrophe: The Ethical Brand that Exploded and then Imploded," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Jens Newig & Daniel Schulz & Daniel Fischer & Katharina Hetze & Norman Laws & Gesa Lüdecke & Marco Rieckmann, 2013. "Communication Regarding Sustainability: Conceptual Perspectives and Exploration of Societal Subsystems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(7), pages 2976-2990, July.
- L. Bouten, 2011. "CSR reporting: The mastery of the internal dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/721, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mark Schwartz, 2012. "The State of Business Ethics in Israel: A Light Unto the Nations?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 429-446, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.