Communication of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Study of the Views of Management Teams in Large Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 96 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social responsibility; CSR communication; legitimacy; stakeholders; utilitarianism;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neu, D. & Warsame, H. & Pedwell, K., 1998. "Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 265-282, April.
- Diego Prior & Jordi Surroca & Josep A. Tribó, 2008. "Are Socially Responsible Managers Really Ethical? Exploring the Relationship Between Earnings Management and Corporate Social Responsibility," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 160-177, 05.
- Jens Newig & Daniel Schulz & Daniel Fischer & Katharina Hetze & Norman Laws & Gesa Lüdecke & Marco Rieckmann, 2013. "Communication Regarding Sustainability: Conceptual Perspectives and Exploration of Societal Subsystems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(7), pages 2976-2990, July.
- David Eberle & Guido Berens & Ting Li, 2013. "The Impact of Interactive Corporate Social Responsibility Communication on Corporate Reputation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(4), pages 731-746, December.
- Mark Schwartz, 2012. "The State of Business Ethics in Israel: A Light Unto the Nations?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 429-446, February.
- Kevin Clark & Narda Quigley & Stephen Stumpf, 2014. "The Influence of Decision Frames and Vision Priming on Decision Outcomes in Work Groups: Motivating Stakeholder Considerations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 27-38, March.
- Meyer, Judith, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility Communication im Kontext globaler Markenstrategien: Ein systematischer Literaturüberblick zum aktuellen Stand der verhaltenswissenschaftlichen Forschung," Research Papers on Marketing Strategy 9/2014, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Lehrstuhl für BWL und Marketing.
- L. Bouten, 2011. "CSR reporting: The mastery of the internal dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/721, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- John Balmer & Shaun Powell & Stephen Greyser, 2011. "Explicating Ethical Corporate Marketing. Insights from the BP Deepwater Horizon Catastrophe: The Ethical Brand that Exploded and then Imploded," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 1-14, August.
- A. Bennett, 2011. "Learning to Be Job Ready: Strategies for Greater Social Inclusion in Public Sector Employment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 347-359, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.