Business Ethics Research with an Accounting Focus: A Bibliometric Analysis from 1988 to 2007
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 93 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
citation analysis; document co-citation analysis; social network analysis; accounting ethics;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Said, Yasmin H. & Wegman, Edward J. & Sharabati, Walid K. & Rigsby, John T., 2008. "Social networks of author-coauthor relationships," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2177-2184, January.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Jeffrey R. Cohen & Nonna Martinov Bennie, 2006. "The Applicability of a Contingent Factors Model to Accounting Ethics Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 1-18, September.
- P R Chandy & Thomas G E Williams, 1994. "The Impact of Journals and Authors on International Business Research: A Citational Analysis of JIBS Articles," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(4), pages 715-728, December.
- Deborah Leitsch, 2006. "Using dimensions of moral intensity to predict ethical decision-making in accounting," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 135-149.
- Francisco José Acedo & Carmen Barroso & Cristóbal Casanueva & José Luis Galán, 2006. "Co-Authorship in Management and Organizational Studies: An Empirical and Network Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 957-983, 07.
- Chris Patel, 2007. "A multidimensional measure in accounting ethics research," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 90-110.
- Prem Sikka & Colin Haslam & Orthodoxia Kyriacou & Dila Agrizzi, 2007. "Professionalizing Claims and the State of UK Professional Accounting Education: Some Evidence," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 3-21.
- Ayres, Frances L. & Ghosh, Dipankar, 1999. "Research in ethics and economic behavior in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 335-338.
- Erwin Waldmann, 2000. "Teaching ethics in accounting: a discussion of cross-cultural factors with a focus on Confucian and Western philosophy," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 23-35.
- Du, Yuxin & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2012. "A bibliometric account of Chinese economics research through the lens of the China Economic Review," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 743-762.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.