A Ten-Step Model for Academic Integrity: A Positive Approach for Business Schools
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 92 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
teaching business ethics; academic dishonesty; academic integrity;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan R. Magnus & Victor M. Polterovich & Dmitri L. Danilov & Alexei V. Savvateev, 2002. "Tolerance of Cheating: An Analysis Across Countries," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 125-135, June.
- R. Steven Flynn, 2003. "Confronting academic dishonesty in the accounting classroom: a cultural experience?," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 437-439.
- Ken Starkey & Armand Hatchuel & Sue Tempest, 2004. "Rethinking the Business School," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(8), pages 1521-1531, December.
- Neil Granitz & Dana Loewy, 2007. "Applying Ethical Theories: Interpreting and Responding to Student Plagiarism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 293-306, May.
- Neil Brady & David Hart, 2007. "An Exploration into the Developmental Psychology of Ethical Theory with Implications for Business Practice and Pedagogy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 397-412, December.
- Helen Klein & Nancy Levenburg & Marie McKendall & William Mothersell, 2007. "Cheating During the College Years: How do Business School Students Compare?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 197-206, May.
- James Weber, 2006. "Implementing an Organizational Ethics Program in an Academic Environment: The Challenges and Opportunities for the Duquesne University Schools of Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 23-42, 04.
- Chase Thiel & Zhanna Bagdasarov & Lauren Harkrider & James Johnson & Michael Mumford, 2012. "Leader Ethical Decision-Making in Organizations: Strategies for Sensemaking," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 49-64, April.
- Larry Floyd & Feng Xu & Ryan Atkins & Cam Caldwell, 2013. "Ethical Outcomes and Business Ethics: Toward Improving Business Ethics Education," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 753-776, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.