Growth via Intellectual Property Rights Versus Gendered Inequity in Emerging Economies: An Ethical Dilemma for International Business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 91 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
agricultural sector; equity; gender; growth; intellectual property rights; multilayered governance;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- May, Christopher, 2006. "Social limits to the commodification of knowledge: ten years of TRIPs," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 91-108, April.
- Nagesh KUMAR, 2008.
"Internationalization of Indian Enterprises: Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages, and Implications,"
Asian Economic Policy Review,
Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 242-261.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008. "Internationalization of Indian Enterprises : Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages and Implications," Microeconomics Working Papers 22113, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Benjamin Coriat & Fabienne Orsi & Cristina d'Almeida, 2006. "TRIPS and the international public health controversies: issues and challenges," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 1033-1062, December.
- Ashok Gulati, 2002. "Indian Agriculture in a Globalizing World," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 754-761.
- Isher Judge AHLUWALIA, 2008. "Rapid Economic Growth: Contributing Factors and Challenges Ahead," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 180-204.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "The Future of Industrial Policies in the New Millennium: Toward a Knowledge-Centered Development Agenda," LEM Papers Series 2008/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Chittoor, Raveendra & Ray, Sougata & Aulakh, Preet S. & Sarkar, M.B., 2008. "Strategic responses to institutional changes: 'Indigenous growth' model of the Indian pharmaceutical industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 252-269, September.
- Sabyasachi Sen & Noel Russell & Adam Ozanne, 2002. "Broad-based Agricultural Development versus Food Self-sufficiency: A General Equilibrium Analysis in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 567-568.
- Prasad, S. Benjamin & Pisani, Michael J. & Prasad, Rose M., 2008. "New criticisms of international management: An analytical review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 617-629, December.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson, 2007. "A Match Made in the Corporate and Public Interests: Marrying Voluntary CSR Initiatives and the WTO," Working Papers 2010-06, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Sashi Sivramkrishna & Amalendu Jyotishi, 2008. "Monopsonistic exploitation in contract farming: articulating a strategy for grower cooperation," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 280-296.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2010.
"Intellectual Property Protection and the Licensing of Technology to Developing Countries,"
- Sunil Kanwar, 2010. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Licensing of Technology to Developing Countries," Working papers 188, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.