When Economic Growth Rhymes with Social Development: The Malaysia Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 89 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
National development; social equity; poverty alleviation; Malaysia;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- William Easterly & Jozef Ritzan & Michael Woolcock, 2006.
"Social Cohesion, Institutions, and Growth,"
94, Center for Global Development.
- Yougesh Khatri & Il Houng Lee & O. Liu & Kanitta Meesook & Natalia T. Tamirisa, 2001. "Malaysia: From Crisis to Recovery," IMF Occasional Papers 207, International Monetary Fund.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Frederick Bird, 2009. "The Ethical Responsibilities of Businesses in Developing Areas," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 85-97, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.