Corporate Social Responsibility and Different Stages of Economic Development: Singapore, Turkey, and Ethiopia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 88 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social responsibility; integrative social contracts theory; international economies; firm ownership structure; corporate governance; international investment; civil society; Singapore; Turkey; and Ethiopia;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryan W Husted & David B Allen, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility in the multinational enterprise: strategic and institutional approaches," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 838-849, November.
- David A Waldman & Mary Sully de Luque & Nathan Washburn & Robert J House & Bolanle Adetoun & Angel Barrasa & Mariya Bobina & Muzaffer Bodur & Yi-Jung Chen & Sukhendu Debbarma & Peter Dorfman & Rosemar, 2006. "Cultural and leadership predictors of corporate social responsibility values of top management: a GLOBE study of 15 countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 823-837, November.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, .
"Law and Finance,"
19451, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1998. "Law and Finance," Scholarly Articles 3451310, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," NBER Working Papers 5661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1768, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Peter Rodriguez & Donald S Siegel & Amy Hillman & Lorraine Eden, 2006.
"Three lenses on the multinational enterprise: politics, corruption, and corporate social responsibility,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 733-746, November.
- Peter Rodriguez & Donald S. Siegel & Amy Hillman & Lorraine Eden, 2006. "Three Lenses on the Multinational Enterprise: Politics, Corruption and Corporate Social Responsibility," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0608, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Vanessa M Strike & Jijun Gao & Pratima Bansal, 2006. "Being good while being bad: social responsibility and the international diversification of US firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 850-862, November.
- Chuck C Y Kwok & Solomon Tadesse, 2006. "The MNC as an agent of change for host-country institutions: FDI and corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 767-785, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.