Responsible Ads: A Workable Ideal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
advertising ethics; responsible advertising; properties of responsible ads; philosophical analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hyman, Michael R. & Skipper, Robert & Tansey, Richard, 1990. "Ethical codes are not enough," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 15-22.
- Gaski, John F., 1985. "Dangerous territory: The societal marketing concept revisited," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 42-47.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2006.
"Do ADS Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 121(1), pages 197-227, 02.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2005. "Do Ads Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media," Finance 0501003, EconWPA.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1983. "Advertising and Entry Deterrence: An Exploratory Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 636-53, August.
- Joanna Hernik, Dana-Nicoleta Lascu, 2012. "An Analysis of Social Campaigns Aimed at Reducing Alcohol Consumption: the Case of Poland," Equilibrium, Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 7, pages 117-136.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.