Why Firms Engage in Corruption: A Top Management Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corruption; social ties; rationalization; India;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, 2006. "Who cares about corruption?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 807-822, November.
- Djankov, Simeon & La Porta, Rafael & Shleifer, Andrei & Lopez de Silanes, Florencio, 2001.
"The regulation of entry,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2661, The World Bank.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, . "The Regulation of Entry," Working Paper 19462, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andre Shleifer, 2000. "The Regulation of Entry," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1904, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio LopezdeSilanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "The Regulation of Entry," NBER Working Papers 7892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Djankov, Simeon & La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "The Regulation of Entry," Working Paper Series rwp01-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Djankov, Simeon & La Porta, Rafael & López-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "The Regulation of Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 2953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2007. "Corruption, Norms, and Legal Enforcement: Evidence from Diplomatic Parking Tickets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(6), pages 1020-1048, December.
- Peter Rodriguez & Donald S Siegel & Amy Hillman & Lorraine Eden, 2006.
"Three lenses on the multinational enterprise: politics, corruption, and corporate social responsibility,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 733-746, November.
- Peter Rodriguez & Donald S. Siegel & Amy Hillman & Lorraine Eden, 2006. "Three Lenses on the Multinational Enterprise: Politics, Corruption and Corporate Social Responsibility," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0608, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Chuck C Y Kwok & Solomon Tadesse, 2006. "The MNC as an agent of change for host-country institutions: FDI and corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 767-785, November.
- Geertz, Clifford, 1978. "The Bazaar Economy: Information and Search in Peasant Marketing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 28-32, May.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Betty Velthouse & Yener Kandogan, 2007. "Ethics in Practice: What Are Managers Really Doing?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 151-163, January.
- Rafael Di Tella & Alberto Ades, 1999. "Rents, Competition, and Corruption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 982-993, September.
- Paloma Baena Olabe & Juan Cruz Vieyra, 2011. "Access to Information and Targeted Transparency Policies," IDB Publications 68018, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.