Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social responsibility; stakeholder management; stakeholder dialogue; CSR implementation; change strategy; success factors; case study;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ayuso, Silvia & Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ricart, Joan E., 2006. "Using stakeholder dialogue as a source for new ideas. A dynamic capability underlying sustainable innovation," IESE Research Papers D/633, IESE Business School.
- Andrew L. Friedman, 2002. "Developing Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, 01.
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- Matthias Ehrgott & Felix Reimann & Lutz Kaufmann & Craig Carter, 2011. "Social Sustainability in Selecting Emerging Economy Suppliers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Roberta Sebastiani & Francesca Montagnini & Daniele Dalli, 2013. "Ethical Consumption and New Business Models in the Food Industry. Evidence from the Eataly Case," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 473-488, May.
- Isabelle Szmigin & Robert Rutherford, 2013. "Shared Value and the Impartial Spectator Test," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 171-182, April.
- Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen & David Harness & Marieke Hoffmann, 2011. "The Role of ‘High Potentials’ in Integrating and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 73-91, February.
- Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen & François Maon, 2009. "Introduction: Corporate Social Responsibility Implementation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 251-256, April.
- Jean-Pascal Gond & Jacques Igalens & Valérie Swaen & Assâad El Akremi, 2011. "The Human Resources Contribution to Responsible Leadership: An Exploration of the CSR–HR Interface," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 115-132, January.
- Wenlong Yuan & Yongjian Bao & Alain Verbeke, 2011. "Integrating CSR Initiatives in Business: An Organizing Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 75-92, June.
- Justin Tan & Anna Tan, 2012. "Business Under Threat, Technology Under Attack, Ethics Under Fire: The Experience of Google in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Marotta, Giuseppe & Nazzaro, Concetta, 2012. "Social Responsibility and Competitiveness Strategies of Agri-food Enterprises: A Theoretical and Methodological Approach," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144989, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Hans-Jörg Schlierer & Andrea Werner & Silvana Signori & Elisabeth Garriga & Heidi Weltzien Hoivik & Annick Rossem & Yves Fassin, 2012. "How Do European SME Owner–Managers Make Sense of ‘Stakeholder Management’?: Insights from a Cross-National Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 39-51, August.
- Adam Lindgreen & Michael Antioco & David Harness & Remi Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and Marketing of Social and Environmental Sustainability for High-Tech Medical Equipment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 445-462, April.
- Vallaster, Christine & Lindgreen, Adam, 2013. "The role of social interactions in building internal corporate brands: Implications for sustainability," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 297-310.
- L. Metcalf & S. Benn, 2012. "The Corporation is Ailing Social Technology: Creating a ‘Fit for Purpose’ Design for Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 195-210, December.
- Amornsak Kitthananan, 2010. "Creating Business and Social Value: the Asian Way to Integrate CSR into Business Strategies," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), volume 68, number indpub2565, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.