Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social responsibility; stakeholder management; stakeholder dialogue; CSR implementation; change strategy; success factors; case study;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ayuso, Silvia & Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ricart, Joan E., 2006. "Using stakeholder dialogue as a source for new ideas. A dynamic capability underlying sustainable innovation," IESE Research Papers D/633, IESE Business School.
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- Andrew L. Friedman, 2002. "Developing Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, 01.
- Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen & David Harness & Marieke Hoffmann, 2011. "The Role of ‘High Potentials’ in Integrating and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 73-91, February.
- Alice Klettner & Thomas Clarke & Martijn Boersma, 2014. "The Governance of Corporate Sustainability: Empirical Insights into the Development, Leadership and Implementation of Responsible Business Strategy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 145-165, June.
- Isabelle Szmigin & Robert Rutherford, 2013. "Shared Value and the Impartial Spectator Test," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 171-182, April.
- Marotta, Giuseppe & Nazzaro, Concetta, 2012. "Social Responsibility and Competitiveness Strategies of Agri-food Enterprises: A Theoretical and Methodological Approach," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144989, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Vallaster, Christine & Lindgreen, Adam, 2013. "The role of social interactions in building internal corporate brands: Implications for sustainability," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 297-310.
- Roberta Sebastiani & Francesca Montagnini & Daniele Dalli, 2013. "Ethical Consumption and New Business Models in the Food Industry. Evidence from the Eataly Case," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 473-488, May.
- L. Metcalf & S. Benn, 2012. "The Corporation is Ailing Social Technology: Creating a ‘Fit for Purpose’ Design for Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 195-210, December.
- Adam Lindgreen & Michael Antioco & David Harness & Remi Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and Marketing of Social and Environmental Sustainability for High-Tech Medical Equipment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 445-462, April.
- Matthias Ehrgott & Felix Reimann & Lutz Kaufmann & Craig Carter, 2011. "Social Sustainability in Selecting Emerging Economy Suppliers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Jean-Pascal Gond & Jacques Igalens & Valérie Swaen & Assâad El Akremi, 2011. "The Human Resources Contribution to Responsible Leadership: An Exploration of the CSR–HR Interface," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 115-132, January.
- Marion Allet, 2014. "Why Do Microfinance Institutions Go Green? An Exploratory Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 405-424, July.
- Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen & François Maon, 2009. "Introduction: Corporate Social Responsibility Implementation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 251-256, April.
- Justin Tan & Anna Tan, 2012. "Business Under Threat, Technology Under Attack, Ethics Under Fire: The Experience of Google in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Amornsak Kitthananan, 2010. "Creating Business and Social Value: the Asian Way to Integrate CSR into Business Strategies," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), volume 68, number indpub2565.
- Wenlong Yuan & Yongjian Bao & Alain Verbeke, 2011. "Integrating CSR Initiatives in Business: An Organizing Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 75-92, June.
- Hans-Jörg Schlierer & Andrea Werner & Silvana Signori & Elisabeth Garriga & Heidi Weltzien Hoivik & Annick Rossem & Yves Fassin, 2012. "How Do European SME Owner–Managers Make Sense of ‘Stakeholder Management’?: Insights from a Cross-National Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 39-51, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.