Corporate Social Responsibility in Transnational Spaces: Exploring Influences of Varieties of Capitalism on Expressions of Corporate Codes of Conduct in Nigeria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 86 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
comparative CSR; varieties of capitalism; MNCs; oil and gas; Nigeria;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Élodie Béthoux & Claude Didry & Arnaud Mias, 2007. "What Codes of Conduct Tell Us: corporate social responsibility and the nature of the multinational corporation," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 77-90, 01.
- Gregory Jackson, 2005. "Stakeholders under Pressure: corporate governance and labour management in Germany and Japan," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 419-428, 05.
- Oecd, 2001. "Codes of Corporate Conduct: Expanded Review of their Contents," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2001/6, OECD Publishing.
- Lounsbury, Michael, 2008. "Institutional rationality and practice variation: New directions in the institutional analysis of practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 349-361.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616.
- Bryan W Husted & David B Allen, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility in the multinational enterprise: strategic and institutional approaches," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 838-849, November.
- Ruth V. Aguilera & Cynthia A. Williams & John M. Conley & Deborah E. Rupp, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility: a comparative analysis of the UK and the US," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 147-158, 05.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Anita Jose & Shang-Mei Lee, 2007. "Environmental Reporting of Global Corporations: A Content Analysis based on Website Disclosures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 307-321, June.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Rosaria Burchielli & Annie Delaney & Jane Tate & Kylie Coventry, 2009. "The FairWear Campaign: An Ethical Network in the Australian Garment Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 575-588, December.
- Kenneth Amaeshi, 2010. "Different Markets for Different Folks: Exploring the Challenges of Mainstreaming Responsible Investment Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 41-56, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.