Ripped from the Headlines: What can the Popular Press Teach us about Software Piracy?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
ethical rationales; moral intensity; neutralization theory; news reports; software piracy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joshua Slive & Dan Bernhardt, 1998. "Pirated for Profit," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 886-899, November.
- Takeyama, Lisa N, 1994. "The Welfare Implications of Unauthorized Reproduction of Intellectual Property in the Presence of Demand Network Externalities," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 155-66, June.
- Bryan W Husted & Janelle Brinker Dozier & J Timothy McMahon & Michael W Kattan, 1996. "The Impact of Cross-National Carriers of Business Ethics on Attitudes about Questionable Practices and Form of Moral Reasoning," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(2), pages 391-411, June.
- Herbert R. Northrup, 1990. "The AFL-CIO Blue Cross-Blue Shield campaign: A study of organizational failure," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(5), pages 525-541, July.
- Rick Harbaugh & Rahul Khemka, . "Does Copyright Enforcement Encourage Piracy?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-14, Claremont Colleges.
- Sigi Goode & Sam Cruise, 2006. "What Motivates Software Crackers?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 173-201, 05.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Managing Digital Piracy: Pricing, Protection and Welfare," Law and Economics 0307001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.