A History of Scandinavian Socially Responsible Investing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 82 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
institutional change; institutional systems; negative screening; positive screening; responsible investments; shareholder engagement; socially responsible investing (SRI);
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Josep Lozano & Laura Albareda & M. Balaguer, 2006. "Socially Responsible Investment in the Spanish financial market," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 305-316, December.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752, July.
- Eva Boxenbaum & Jean-Pascal Gond, 2006. "Micro-strategies of Contextualization Cross-national Transfer of Socially Responsible Investment," DRUID Working Papers 06-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Hans De Geer & Tommy Borglund & Magnus Frostenson, 2009. "Reconciling CSR with the Role of the Corporation in Welfare States: The Problematic Swedish Example," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 269-283, November.
- Elias Bengtsson, 2008. "Socially responsible investing in Scandinavia - a comparative analysis," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 155-168.
- Diane-Laure Arjaliès, 2010. "A Social Movement Perspective on Finance: How Socially Responsible Investment Mattered," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 57-78, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.