Ethical Leadership for the Professions: Fostering a Moral Community
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 78 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
ethical leadership; moral community; professional business;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep Mària & Josep Lozano, 2010. "Responsible Leaders for Inclusive Globalization: Cases in Nicaragua and the Democratic Republic of the Congo," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 93-111, June.
- James Weber, 2010. "Assessing the “Tone at the Top”: The Moral Reasoning of CEOs in the Automobile Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 167-182, March.
- Richard Winter, 2011. "The Principled Legal Firm: Insights into the Professional Ideals and Ethical Values of Partners and Lawyers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 297-306, January.
- Cam Caldwell, 2011. "Duties Owed to Organizational Citizens – Ethical Insights for Today’s Leader," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Bjorn Fasterling, 2009. "The Managerial Law Firm and the Globalization of Legal Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 21-34, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.