The Effects of Moral Development and Adverse Selection Conditions on Managersâ€™ Project Continuance Decisions: A Study in the Pacific-Rim Region
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 76 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
adverse selection; agency theory; moral development; project continuation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-95, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Noreen, Eric, 1988. "The economics of ethics: A new perspective on agency theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 359-369, June.
- David J Sharp & Stephen B Salter, 1997. "Project Escalation and Sunk Costs: A test of the International Generalizability of Agency and Prospect Theories," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(1), pages 101-121, March.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- C. Janie Chang & Joanna L. Y. Ho, 2004. "Judgment and Decision Making in Project Continuation: A Study of Students as Surrogates for Experienced Managers," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 40(1), pages 94-116.
- Salter, Stephen B. & Sharp, David J., 2001. "Agency effects and escalation of commitment: do small national culture differences matter?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 33-45, 02.
- Jana Craft, 2013. "A Review of the Empirical Ethical Decision-Making Literature: 2004–2011," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 221-259, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.