Assessing Arms Makersâ€™ Corporate Social Responsibility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 74 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social responsibility; arms industry; liability; human rights;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Smid, H., 2004.
"Benchmarking of corporate social responsibility: Methodological problems and robustness,"
20771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Smid, H., 2004. "Benchmarking of corporate social responsibility: Methodological problems and robustness," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-139286, Tilburg University.
- Duane Windsor, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Three Key Approaches," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 93-114, 01.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Leventis, Stergios & Hasan, Iftekhar & Dedoulis , Emmanouil, 2013. "The cost of sin: The effect of social norms on audit pricing," Research Discussion Papers 13/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Jon Reast & François Maon & Adam Lindgreen & Joëlle Vanhamme, 2013. "Legitimacy-Seeking Organizational Strategies in Controversial Industries: A Case Study Analysis and a Bidimensional Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 139-153, November.
- Adam Lindgreen & François Maon & Jon Reast & Mirella Yani-De-Soriano, 2012. "Guest Editorial: Corporate Social Responsibility in Controversial Industry Sectors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(4), pages 393-395, November.
- Edmund Byrne, 2010. "The U.S. Military-Industrial Complex is Circumstantially Unethical," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 153-165, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.