A Framework for Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility Programs as a Continuum: An Exploratory Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 70 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Corporate social responsibility; cause-related marketing; customer loyalty; satisfaction; stakeholder theory; skepticism;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility and economic performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Moore, David J & Harris, William D & Chen, Hong C, 1995. " Affect Intensity: An Individual Difference Response to Advertising Appeals," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 154-64, September.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure & John A. Spry, 2003.
"The Social Responsibility of Corporate Management: A Classical Critique,"
American Journal of Business,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 15-24.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure & John A. Spry, 2002. "The Social Responsibility of Corporate Management: A Classical Critique," Working Papers 200201, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2003.
- Hemphill, Thomas A., 1997. "Legislating corporate social responsibility," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 53-58.
- Skarmeas, Dionysis & Leonidou, Constantinos N., 2013. "When consumers doubt, Watch out! The role of CSR skepticism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1831-1838.
- Florence Benoît-Moreau & Fabrice Larceneux & Béatrice Parguel, 2010. "Mieux vaut bien faire et le faire dire : Le rôle des notations environnementales dans la régulation du greenwashing," Post-Print halshs-00636236, HAL.
- Qinqin Zheng & Yadong Luo & Stephanie Wang, 2014. "Moral Degradation, Business Ethics, and Corporate Social Responsibility in a Transitional Economy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 405-421, March.
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2013. "Influences of institutional pressures on corporate social responsibility attitude and corporate social responsibility outcomes," Business Economics Working Papers wb130301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Marek Pawlak & Grzegorz Zasuwa, 2011. "Influence of a Company’s Social Initiatives on the Consumer Attitude towards It. Results of Experimental Research," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(2), June.
- Longinos Marin & Salvador Ruiz & Alicia Rubio, 2009. "The Role of Identity Salience in the Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Consumer Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 65-78, January.
- Alain Verbeke & Vincent Tung, 2013. "The Future of Stakeholder Management Theory: A Temporal Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 529-543, February.
- Gordon Liu, 2013. "Impacts of Instrumental Versus Relational Centered Logic on Cause-Related Marketing Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 243-263, March.
- Petya Puncheva-Michelotti & Marco Michelotti & Peter Gahan, 2010. "The Relationship Between Individuals’ Recognition of Human Rights and Responses to Socially Responsible Companies: Evidence from Russia and Bulgaria," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 583-605, June.
- Béatrice Parguel & Florence Benoît-Moreau & Fabrice Larceneux, 2011. "How Sustainability Ratings Might Deter ‘Greenwashing’: A Closer Look at Ethical Corporate Communication," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 15-28, August.
- Carmelo Reverte, 2009. "Determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure Ratings by Spanish Listed Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 351-366, August.
- Golini, Ruggero & Longoni, Annachiara & Cagliano, Raffaella, 2014. "Developing sustainability in global manufacturing networks: The role of site competence on sustainability performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 448-459.
- Maria-Ana Georgescu & Emilia Herman, 2014. "Social Corporate Responsibility regarding Household Consumer Satisfaction with the Electric Power Supply Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 123, February.
- Magdalena Öberseder & Bodo Schlegelmilch & Verena Gruber, 2011. "“Why Don’t Consumers Care About CSR?”: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Role of CSR in Consumption Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(4), pages 449-460, December.
- Russell Lacey & Pamela Kennett-Hensel, 2010. "Longitudinal Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Customer Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 581-597, December.
- Sungchul Choi & Alex Ng, 2011. "Environmental and Economic Dimensions of Sustainability and Price Effects on Consumer Responses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 269-282, December.
- Torbjörn Tagesson & Michelle Klugman & Maria Ekström, 2013. "What explains the extent and content of social disclosures in Swedish municipalities’ annual reports," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 217-235, May.
- May Tan-Mullins & Giles Mohan, 2013. "The potential of corporate environmental responsibility of Chinese state-owned enterprises in Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 265-284, April.
- Larceneux, Fabrice & Benoît-Moreau, Florence & Parguel, Béatrice, 2011. "How Sustainability Ratings Might Deter “Greenwashing”: A Closer Look at Ethical Corporate Communication," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4687, Paris Dauphine University.
- Walker, Matthew & Parent, Milena M., 2010. "Toward an integrated framework of corporate social responsibility, responsiveness, and citizenship in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 198-213, August.
- Lee, Jaedeock & Ferreira, Mauricio, 2013. "A role of team and organizational identification in the success of cause-related sport marketing," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 161-172.
- Yuan-Shuh Lii & Monle Lee, 2012. "Doing Right Leads to Doing Well: When the Type of CSR and Reputation Interact to Affect Consumer Evaluations of the Firm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 69-81, January.
- Law, Kris M.Y. & Gunasekaran, Angappa, 2012. "Sustainability development in high-tech manufacturing firms in Hong Kong: Motivators and readiness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 116-125.
- Nina Evans & Janet Sawyer, 2010. "CSR and stakeholders of small businesses in regional South Australia," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 433-451, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.