A Framework for Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility Programs as a Continuum: An Exploratory Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 70 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Corporate social responsibility; cause-related marketing; customer loyalty; satisfaction; stakeholder theory; skepticism;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Moore, David J & Harris, William D & Chen, Hong C, 1995. " Affect Intensity: An Individual Difference Response to Advertising Appeals," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 154-64, September.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure & John A. Spry, 2003.
"The Social Responsibility of Corporate Management: A Classical Critique,"
American Journal of Business,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 15-24.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure & John A. Spry, 2002. "The Social Responsibility of Corporate Management: A Classical Critique," Working Papers 200201, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2003.
- Hemphill, Thomas A., 1997. "Legislating corporate social responsibility," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 53-58.
- Yuan-Shuh Lii & Monle Lee, 2012. "Doing Right Leads to Doing Well: When the Type of CSR and Reputation Interact to Affect Consumer Evaluations of the Firm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 69-81, January.
- Béatrice Parguel & Florence Benoît-Moreau & Fabrice Larceneux, 2011. "How Sustainability Ratings Might Deter ‘Greenwashing’: A Closer Look at Ethical Corporate Communication," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 15-28, August.
- Carmelo Reverte, 2009. "Determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure Ratings by Spanish Listed Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 351-366, August.
- Florence Benoît-Moreau & Fabrice Larceneux & Béatrice Parguel, 2010. "Mieux vaut bien faire et le faire dire : Le rôle des notations environnementales dans la régulation du greenwashing," Post-Print halshs-00636236, HAL.
- Skarmeas, Dionysis & Leonidou, Constantinos N., 2013. "When consumers doubt, Watch out! The role of CSR skepticism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1831-1838.
- Longinos Marin & Salvador Ruiz & Alicia Rubio, 2009. "The Role of Identity Salience in the Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Consumer Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 65-78, January.
- Law, Kris M.Y. & Gunasekaran, Angappa, 2012. "Sustainability development in high-tech manufacturing firms in Hong Kong: Motivators and readiness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 116-125.
- Russell Lacey & Pamela Kennett-Hensel, 2010. "Longitudinal Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Customer Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 581-597, December.
- Walker, Matthew & Parent, Milena M., 2010. "Toward an integrated framework of corporate social responsibility, responsiveness, and citizenship in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 198-213, August.
- Sungchul Choi & Alex Ng, 2011. "Environmental and Economic Dimensions of Sustainability and Price Effects on Consumer Responses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 269-282, December.
- Nina Evans & Janet Sawyer, 2010. "CSR and stakeholders of small businesses in regional South Australia," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 433-451, October.
- May Tan-Mullins & Giles Mohan, 2013. "The potential of corporate environmental responsibility of Chinese state-owned enterprises in Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 265-284, April.
- Petya Puncheva-Michelotti & Marco Michelotti & Peter Gahan, 2010. "The Relationship Between Individuals’ Recognition of Human Rights and Responses to Socially Responsible Companies: Evidence from Russia and Bulgaria," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 583-605, June.
- Marek Pawlak & Grzegorz Zasuwa, 2011. "Influence of a Company’s Social Initiatives on the Consumer Attitude towards It. Results of Experimental Research," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(2), June.
- Larceneux, Fabrice & Benoît-Moreau, Florence & Parguel, Béatrice, 2011. "How Sustainability Ratings Might Deter “Greenwashing”: A Closer Look at Ethical Corporate Communication," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4687, Paris Dauphine University.
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2013. "Influences of institutional pressures on corporate social responsibility attitude and corporate social responsibility outcomes," Business Economics Working Papers wb130301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Lee, Jaedeock & Ferreira, Mauricio, 2013. "A role of team and organizational identification in the success of cause-related sport marketing," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 161-172.
- Magdalena Öberseder & Bodo Schlegelmilch & Verena Gruber, 2011. "“Why Don’t Consumers Care About CSR?”: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Role of CSR in Consumption Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(4), pages 449-460, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.