Corporate Relations with Environmental Organizations Represented by Hyperlinks on the Fortune Global 500 Companies’ Websites
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 105 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Corporate social responsibility; Corporate environmental responsibility; Stakeholder; Hyperlink; Network analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sullivan, Jeremiah, 1999. "What are the functions of corporate home pages?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 193-210, July.
- Doh, Jonathan P. & Teegen, Hildy, 2002. "Nongovernmental organizations as institutional actors in international business: theory and implications," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 665-684, December.
- Gabriel Eweje, 2007. "Strategic partnerships between MNEs and civil society: the post-WSSD perspectives," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 15-27.
- Jonathan P. Doh & Terrence R. Guay, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Public Policy, and NGO Activism in Europe and the United States: An Institutional-Stakeholder Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 47-73, 01.
- Yoonjae Nam & George Barnett & Daejoong Kim, 2014. "Corporate hyperlink network relationships in global corporate social responsibility system," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1225-1242, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.