Propensity to Support Sustainability Initiatives: A Cross-National Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 105 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Sustainability; Cross-national; GLOBE cultural scheme;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Emeka Nwankwo & Nelson Phillips & Paul Tracey, 2007. "Social Investment through Community Enterprise: The Case of Multinational Corporations Involvement in the Development of Nigerian Water Resources," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 91-101, June.
- Bryan W Husted, 1999. "Wealth, Culture, and Corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(2), pages 339-359, June.
- Olga Å tangej & Vida Å kudienÄ—, 2013. "Family Business Transgenerational Continuity In Transition Economies: Towards A Conceptual Model," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.