A Twenty-First Century Assessment of Values Across the Global Workforce
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 104 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Cultural values; International management; Schwartz Values Survey;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosalie L Tung & Alain Verbeke, 2010. "Beyond Hofstede and GLOBE: Improving the quality of cross-cultural research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(8), pages 1259-1274, October.
- Caroline Doran, 2009. "The Role of Personal Values in Fair Trade Consumption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 549-563, February.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel Shapiro, 2004.
"Governance Infrastructure and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment,"
- Steven Globerman & Daniel Shapiro, 2003. "Governance infrastructure and US foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Ronald Fischer & Angela Mansell, 2009. "Commitment across cultures: A meta-analytical approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(8), pages 1339-1358, October.
- Geert Hofstede, 2010. "The GLOBE debate: Back to relevance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(8), pages 1339-1346, October.
- Yu-Shu Peng & Shing-Shiuan Lin, 2009. "National Culture, Economic Development, Population Growth and Environmental Performance: The Mediating Role of Education," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 203-219, December.
- David A Ralston, 2008. "The crossvergence perspective: reflections and projections," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Donelson Forsyth & Ernest O’Boyle & Michael McDaniel, 2008. "East Meets West: A Meta-Analytic Investigation of Cultural Variations in Idealism and Relativism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 813-833, December.
- Bryan W Husted, 1999. "Wealth, Culture, and Corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(2), pages 339-359, June.
- Licht, Amir N. & Goldschmidt, Chanan & Schwartz, Shalom H., 2007.
"Culture rules: The foundations of the rule of law and other norms of governance,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 659-688, December.
- Amir N. Licht & Chanan Goldschmidt & Shalom H. Schwartz, 2003. "Culture Rules: The Foundations of the Rule of Law and Other Norms of Governance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-605, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bert Scholtens & Lammertjan Dam, 2007. "Cultural Values and International Differences in Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 273-284, October.
- Franke, George R. & Nadler, S. Scott, 2008. "Culture, economic development, and national ethical attitudes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 254-264, March.
- Licht, Amir N. & Goldschmidt, Chanan & Schwartz, Shalom H., 2005. "Culture, Law, and Corporate Governance," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 229-255, June.
- Daniel Bello & Kwok Leung & Lee Radebaugh & Rosalie L Tung & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2009. "From the Editors: Student samples in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 361-364, April.
- Ji Li & Jane Moy & Kevin Lam & W.L. Chris Chu, 2008. "Institutional Pillars and Corruption at the Societal Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 327-339, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.