The Collapse of a European Bank in the Financial Crisis: An Analysis from Stakeholder and Ethical Perspectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 102 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
CSR; stakeholder; business ethics; bank; financial crisis; collapse; shareholder activism; CEO; acquisition;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. M. Spence, 1981. "The Learning Curve and Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 49-70, Spring.
- Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2009.
"The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities' response,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 427-452, November.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities’ response," Discussion Paper Series 2008_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2008.
- Philip Linsley & Richard Slack, 2013. "Crisis Management and an Ethic of Care: The Case of Northern Rock Bank," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 285-295, March.
- Jaroslav Belás, 2012. "Social Responsibility And Ethics In The Banking Business: Myth Or Reality? A Case Study From Slovak Republic," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(195), pages 115-138, October -.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.