Are Ethical Banks Different? A Comparative Analysis Using the Radical Affinity Index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 100 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
assets placement; ethical banking; guarantees; participation; Radical Affinity Index; ranking; transparency;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leire San Jose & José Luis Retolaza, 2008. "Information Transparency as a Differentiation Factor of Ethical Banking in Europe: A Radical Affinity Index Approach," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 7-22, August.
- Chami, Ralph & Cosimano, Thomas F. & Fullenkamp, Connel, 2002. "Managing ethical risk: How investing in ethics adds value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1697-1718, September.
- Teodora Barbu & Georgeta Vintila, 2007. "The Emergence of Ethic Banks and Social Responsibility in Financing Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(517)), pages 29-34, December.
- Annamaria Nese & Roberta Troisi, 2012. "Cooperative credit banks: some fundamental institutional features," Working Papers 3_223, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201402, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Troisi, Roberta & Nese, Annamaria, 2012. "Workers’ motivation: the italian case of cooperative credit banks," MPRA Paper 38025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Cornée & Ariane Szafarz, 2013.
"Vive la Différence: Social Banks and Reciprocity in the Credit Market,"
- Simon Cornée & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Vive la Différence: Social Banks and Reciprocity in the Credit Market," Working Papers CEB 12-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rafael Bravo & Jorge Matute & José Pina, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility as a Vehicle to Reveal the Corporate Identity: A Study Focused on the Websites of Spanish Financial Entities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 129-146, May.
- Amélie Artis & Simon Cornée, 2013. "Transformation informationnelle, certification et intermédiation financière : le cas de la banque solidaire," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201326, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.