Toward a holistic nonprofit economics: insights from institutionalism and systems theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Bioeconomics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103315
Nonprofit economics; General systems theory; Institutionalism; Veblen; A13; B52; L31;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Institutional; Evolutionary
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geerat Vermeij, 2009. "Comparative economics: evolution and the modern economy," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 105-134, August.
- G. Hodgson., 2008. "Institutions and Individuals: Interaction and Evolution," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Vladislav VALENTINOV, 2008. "The Economics Of The Non-Distribution Constraint: A Critical Reappraisal," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(1), pages 35-52, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.