Labor markets and mating markets: Using taxes to reduce the male–female pay gap
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Bioeconomics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103315
Mate choice; Gender wage gap; Differentiated wage tax; D63; H23; J16; J31; J78;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008.
"Love and taxes - and matching institutions,"
Working Papers in Economics
03/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and Taxes - and Matching Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-04, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konishi, Hideo, 1995. "A Pareto-improving commodity tax reform under a smooth nonlinear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 413-446, March.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1972. "The Optimal Linear Income-Tax," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 297-302, July.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1986. "The optimal linear income tax revisited," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 163-179, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.