Inframarginal values and demand: Contra Dwight Lee
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Bioeconomics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103315
Law of demand; Adaptation; Happiness surveys; Consumer surplus; Relative income; Heraclitus; I31; B40; D11;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - General Welfare
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dwight Lee, 2009. "Happiness and declining inframarginal values," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Kevin Kniffin, 2009. "Evolutionary perspectives on salary dispersion within firms," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 23-42, April.
- Dwight Lee, 2009. "‘Inframarginal values and demand: Contra Dwight Lee’: Response to Coelho and McClure," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 289-294, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.