Taxing multinationals in a world with portfolio flows and R&D: Is capital export neutrality obsolete?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Tax and Public Finance.
Volume (Year): 2 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102915
capital export neutrality; taxation of income from foreign direct investment;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew B. Lyon & Gerald Silverstein, 1994.
"The Alternative Minimum Tax and the Behavior of Multinational Corporations,"
NBER Working Papers
4783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Lyon & Gerald Silverstein, 1995. "The Alternative Minimum Tax and the Behavior of Multinational Corporations," NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 153-180 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth R. French & James M. Poterba, 1991.
"Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
3609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- French, Kenneth R & Poterba, James M, 1991. "Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 222-26, May.
- Marsha Blumenthal & Joel Slemrod, 1995. "The compliance cost of taxing foreign-source income: Its magnitude, determinants, and policy implications," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 37-53, February.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Heitzman, Shane, 2010. "A review of tax research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 127-178, December.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2000. "Perspektiven der internationalen Unternehmensbesteuerung," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 9-61.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.