Transfer pricing in vertically integrated industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Tax and Public Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102915
Transfer pricing; Vertical integration; Incentive comparability; F23; H26;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bond, Eric W. & Gresik, Thomas A., 1996. "Regulation of multinational firms with two active governments: A common agency approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 33-53, January.
- L. W. Copithorne, 1971. "International Corporate Transfer Prices and Government Policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(3), pages 324-41, August.
- Haufler, A. & Schjelderup, G., 1999.
"Corporate Tax Systems and Cross Country Profit Shifting,"
1/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Haufler, Andreas & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2000. "Corporate Tax Systems and Cross Country Profit Shifting," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 306-25, April.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L, 1987.
"Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 927-40, December.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Michael P. Devereux, 2009.
"The Distorting Arm's Length Principle,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009
2009-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Michael P. Devereux & Christian Keuschnigg, 2009. "The Distorting Arm’s Length Principle," Working Papers 0910, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2009. "The Distorting Arm's Length Principle," CEPR Discussion Papers 7375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, Christian J. & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2013.
"Sorting into outsourcing: Are profits taxed at a gorilla's arm's length?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 326-336.
- Bauer, Christian & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Profits Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Length?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12312, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christian J. Bauer & Dominika Langenmayr, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Profits Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Lenght?," Working Papers 104, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Bauer, Christian & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Pro ts Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Length?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12311, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christian Josef Bauer & Dominika Langenmayr, 2012. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Profits Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Length?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3967, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hines Jr., James R., 2010.
"Income misattribution under formula apportionment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 108-120, January.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2013. "Transfer Pricing and Debt Shifting in Multinationals," CESifo Working Paper Series 4381, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Devereux, Michael P., 2013. "The arm's length principle and distortions to multinational firm organization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 432-440.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2011. "Intrafirm trade, arm's-length transfer pricing rule, and coordination failure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 570-582, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.