Competences for green development and leapfrogging in newly industrializing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Economics and Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 7 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111059
Sustainability technologies; Absorptive capacities; Patents; Trade patterns; Material efficiency; Newly industrializing countries; F14; O14; O3;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, Gene M & Krueger, Alan B, 1995.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-77, May.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004.
"Trade, Growth, and the Environment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2003. "Trade, Growth and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 9823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Copeland,B.R. & Scott Taylor,M., 2003. "Trade, growth and the environment," Working papers, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems 10, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1993.
"User-Producer Interaction, Learning and Comparative Advantage,"
Working Papers Archives, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo
1993490, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1995. "User-Producer Interaction, Learning and Comparative Advantage," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 243-56, February.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
- Martin Andersson & Olof Ejermo, 2008. "Technology Specialization And The Magnitude And Quality Of Exports," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 355-375.
- Soete, Luc, 1985. "International diffusion of technology, industrial development and technological leapfrogging," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 409-422, March.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Giovanni Dosi & Keith Pavitt & Luc Soete, 1990. "The Economics of Technical Change and International Trade," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1990, June.
- Jan Fagerberg & Manuel Godinho, 2003. "Innovation and catching-up," Working Papers, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo 24, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1998. "Technological capabilities in emerging Asia," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 213-243.
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Takarada, Yasuhiro, 2013. "Technological change and international interaction in environmental policies," MPRA Paper 44047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.