A note on why more West than East German firms export
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Economics and Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111059
Exports; Micro data; West Germany; East Germany; F14;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joachim Wagner, 2007.
"Why more West than East German firms export,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2007-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Why more West than East German firms export," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Why More West than East German Firms Export," IZA Discussion Papers 2656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Why more West than East German fimrs export," Working Paper Series in Economics 42, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Pierre Cahuc & AndrÃ© Zylberberg, 2004. "Labor Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026203316x, January.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.