Stability and Growth Pact: issues and lessons from political economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Economics and Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 2 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111059
political economy; fiscal rules; Stability and Growth Pact; deficits; institutional reform; D7; H3; H6;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2008.
"Fiscal Discipline as a Social Norm: The European Stability Pact,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(6), pages 1143-1168, December.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2008. "Fiscal Discipline as a Social Norm: The European Stability Pact," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9909, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2007. "Fiscal discipline as a social norm : the European Stability Pact," Sciences Po publications nÂ°2007-22, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2007. "Fiscal Discipline as a Social Norm: The European Stability Pact," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Richard Morris & Hedwig Ongena & Ludger Schuknecht, 2006. "The reform and implementation of the Stability and Growth Pact," Occasional Paper Series 47, European Central Bank.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2008. "Fiscal convergence in the European Union," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 319-330, December.
- Karsai ZoltÃ¡n-KrisztiÃ¡n, 2012. "Does The Maastricht Convergence Criteria Work?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 107-114, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.