“Core” and “Periphery” in a Monetary Union: A Macroeconomic Policy Game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Advances in Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 17 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112112
Monetary union; Asymmetric union; Dynamic game; Numerical solutions; Nash equilibrium; Pareto solution; Fiscal policy; Monetary policy; Policy cooperation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, October.
- Gottfried Haber & Reinhard Neck & Warwick McKibbin, 2002. "Global Implications of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Rules in the EMU," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 363-379, October.
- Reinhard Neck & Doris Behrens, 2009. "A Macroeconomic Policy Game for a Monetary Union with Adaptive Expectations," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(4), pages 335-349, December.
- Aarle, B. van & Bartolomeo, G. di & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2002.
"Monetary and fiscal policy design in the EMU: An overview,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91766, Tilburg University.
- Bas van Aarle & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Design in the EMU: An Overview," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 321-340, October.
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Tsoukalas, John D., 2010.
"The Greek Debt Crisis: Likely Causes, Mechanics and Outcomes,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2010/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & John D. Tsoukalas, 2011. "The Greek Debt Crisis: Likely Causes, Mechanics and Outcomes," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 173-191, 02.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & John D. Tsoukalas, 2010. "The Greek Debt Crisis: Likely Causes, Mechanics and Outcomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 3266, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fahrholz, Christian & Wójcik, Cezary, 2013.
"The Eurozone needs exit rules,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4665-4674.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Aarle, B. van & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2012.
"Debt Stabilization Games in the Presence of Risk Premia,"
2012-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, Jacob & van Aarle, Bas & Plasmans, Joseph & Weeren, Arie, 2013. "Debt stabilization games in the presence of risk premia," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2525-2546.
- Neck, Reinhard & Blüschke, Dmitri, 2013. ""Haircuts" for the EMU Periphery: Virtue or Vice?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79887, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.