Did the Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture Affect Trade Flows? An Empirical Investigation for Meat Commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Advances in Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 16 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112112
Agricultural trade; Dynamic panel estimation; Market access; Meat commodities; Uruguay round agreement on agriculture; F14; F15;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mönnich, Christina, 2003. "Tariff rate quotas: Does administration matter?," Discussion Papers 16, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Mattson, Jeremy W. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Koo, Won W. & Petry, Timothy A., 2001. "Canadian Exports Of Livestock And Meat To The United States," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23610, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989.
"Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-38, June.
- Roberts, Mark J & Tybout, James R, 1997. "The Decision to Export in Colombia: An Empirical Model of Entry with Sunk Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 545-64, September.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2002.
"Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988.
"Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-85, September.
- Chen, Kevin Z., 1998. "The symmetric problem in the linear almost ideal demand system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 309-315, June.
- Ward, Clement E. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Schulz, Lee L., 2009. "Impacts from Government Regulations on the Canadian-U.S. Basis for Fed Cattle," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49327, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meredith Crowley, 2006. "The agreement on subsidies and countervailing measures: tying one's hands through the WTO," Working Paper Series WP-06-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- T. K. Warley, 1987. "Issues Facing Agriculture in the GATT Negotiations," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 35(3), pages 515-534, November.
- Simon P. Anderson & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000.
"Non-Tariff Barriers and Trade Liberalization,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
340, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1995.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
IFS Working Papers
W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, . "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Brian R. Copeland, 1990. "Strategic Interaction among Nations: Negotiable and Non-negotiable Trade Barriers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 84-108, February.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2007.
"Tariff Liberalisation and Increased Administrative Protection: Is There a Quid Pro Quo?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 948-961, 06.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Olson, 2005. "Tariff Liberalization and Increased Administrative Protection: Is There a Quid Pro Quo?," International Trade 0501001, EconWPA.
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1999.
"GMM estimation with persistent panel data: an application to production functions,"
IFS Working Papers
W99/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 2000. "GMM Estimation with persistent panel data: an application to production functions," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 321-340.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2004.
"Does the WTO Make Trade More Stable?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Walkenhorst & Nora Dihel, 2003. "Tariff Bindings, Unused Protection and Agricultural Trade Liberalisation," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(1), pages 231-249.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.