Firm Metrics with Continuous R&D, Quality Improvement, and Cournot Quantities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Advances in Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 16 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112112
Dynamic R&D; Quality improvement; Intra-industry trade; F12; O38; H25;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colombo, Luca & Lambertini, Luca & Mantovani, Andrea, 2009.
"Endogenous transportation technology in a Cournot differential game with intraindustry trade,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 133-139, March.
- L. Colombo & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2003. "Endogenous Transportation Technology in a Cournot Differential Game with Intraindustry Trade," Working Papers 479, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Suetens, S., 2003.
"Does R&D Cooperation Facilitate Price Collusion? An Experiment,"
2003-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Suetens, Sigrid, 2008. "Does R&D cooperation facilitate price collusion? An experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 822-836, June.
- Petit, Maria Luisa & Tolwinski, Boleslaw, 1999. "R&D cooperation or competition?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 185-208, January.
- Herguera, Inigo & Kujal, Praveen & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2000. "Quantity restrictions and endogenous quality choice," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1259-1277, December.
- Petit, Maria Luisa & Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca & Sestini, Roberta, 2009. "Asymmetric knowledge flows and localization with endogenous R&D: A dynamic analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 536-547, March.
- Confessore, Giuseppe & Mancuso, Paolo, 2002. "A dynamic model of R&D competition," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 365-380, December.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2010. "Dynamic Product Reliability Management for a Firm with a Complacent Competitor vs. a Lockstep Competitor," The Journal of Economics, Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 29-54.
- Joshi, Sumit & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2001. "Convergence to symmetry in dynamic strategic models of R&D: The undiscounted case," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1881-1897, December.
- Inigo Herguera & Stefan Lutz, 2003. "The effect of subsidies to product innovation on international competition," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 465-480.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2013. "Dynamic Firm R&D Games: Manufacturing Costs and Reliability Paths," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 1-14, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.