The Relationship Between University Support to Entrepreneurship with Entrepreneurial Activity in Spain: A Gem Data Based Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Advances in Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 14 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112112
Entrepreneurship; Entrepreneurial activity; University support; Intentional models; GEM; Spain; G20; L50; M13;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-90, September.
- David Kirby, 2006. "Creating Entrepreneurial Universities in the UK: Applying Entrepreneurship Theory to Practice," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(5), pages 599-603, 09.
- Douglass C. North, 2000. "La evolución histórica de las formas de gobierno," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 2(2), pages 133-148, January-J.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. " Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
- Birley, Sue, 1987. "New ventures and employment growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 155-165.
- Kirchhoff, Bruce A. & Phillips, Bruce D., 1988. "The effect of firm formation and growth on job creation in the United States," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 261-272.
- Nijkamp, P. & Abreu, M., 2009. "Regional development theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0029, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dubini, Paola, 1989. "The influence of motivations and environment on business start-ups: Some hints for public policies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Brautigam, Deborah, 1997. "Substituting for the state: Institutions and industrial development in eastern Nigeria," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1063-1080, July.
- Poblete, Carlos & Amorós, José Ernesto, 2013. "University Support in the Development of Regional Entrepreneurial Activity: An Exploratory Study from Chile," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 26, pages 159-177.
- Eleni Papaoikonomou & Pere Segarra & Xiaoni Li, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in the Context of Crisis: Identifying Barriers and Proposing Strategies," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 111-119, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.