Vertical Innovation and Catching-Up: Implications of EU Integration for CEECs-5
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Advances in Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 14 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112112
Vertical innovation; Technological catching up; Quality upgrading and trade; Economic integration; F01; F10; O40; O52; O57;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aiginger, Karl, 1997. "The Use of Unit Values to Discriminate between Price and Quality Competition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 571-92, September.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer & Julia Woerz, 2005. "Dimensions of quality upgrading," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(1), pages 51-76, 01.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg, 1997. "Intra-Industry Trade: Methodological Issues Reconsidered," Working Papers 1997-01, CEPII research center.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C & Milner, Chris, 1995. "Vertical and Horizontal Intra-industry Trade: A Cross Industry Analysis for the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1505-18, November.
- Smulders, J.A., 2004.
"International capital market integration: Implications for convergence, growth and welfare,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-143127, Tilburg University.
- Sjak Smulders, 2004. "International capital market integration: Implications for convergence, growth, and welfare," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 173-194, January.
- Aturupane, Chonira & Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1997.
"Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade between East and West Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aturupane, Chonira & Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1997. "Determinants of intra-industry trade between East and West Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1850, The World Bank.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2005. "Disentangling Horizontal and Vertical Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 2005-10, CEPII research center.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2002.
"International Technology Diffusion,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Françoise Lemoine, 1999. "Central and Eastern European Countries in the International Division of Labour in Europe," Working Papers 1999-05, CEPII research center.
- Valerio Crispolti & Daniela Marconi, 2005. "Technology transfer and economic growth in developing countries: an econometric analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 564, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009.
"Trade Specialisation and Economic Convergence: Evidence from Two Eastern European Countries,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
875, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2011. "Trade Specialisation and Economic Convergence: Evidence from two Eastern European Countries," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_071, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Christophe Rault & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009. "Trade Specialisation And Economic Convergence: Evidence From Two Eastern European Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp959, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cavallaro, Eleonora & Mulino, Marcella, 2008.
"Technological diffusion and dynamic gains from trade,"
13793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Marcella Mulino, 2009. "Technological Diffusion and Dynamic Gains from Trade," Working Papers 117, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Piero Esposito & Alessia Matano & Marcella Mulino, 2012. "Technological catching up, quality of exports and competitiveness: a sectoral perspective," Working Papers 158, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.