The Moderator Effect of Communication in Marketing Channels of Distribution; The Case of Car’s Industry in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Advances in Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 14 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112112
Communication; Dependence; Power; Cooperation; Conflict; Satisfaction; LatentVariables; Indicators; Partial Least Squares; Communication; D21; M00; O50; R10;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General - - - General
- O50 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gassenheimer, Jule B. & Baucus, David B. & Baucus, Melissa S., 1996. "Cooperative arrangements among entrepreneurs: An analysis of opportunism and communication in franchise structures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 67-79, May.
- Ruyter, Ko de & Moorman, Luci & Lemmink, Jos, 2001. "Antecedents of commitment and trust in customer-supplier relationship in high technology markets," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5857, Maastricht University.
- Gassenheimer, Jule B. & Calantone, Roger J. & Schmitz, Judith M. & Robicheaux, Robert A., 1994. "Models of channel maintenance: What is the weaker party to do?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 225-236, July.
- Baucus, David A. & Baucus, Melissa S. & Human, Sherrie E., 1996. "Consensus in franchise organizations: A cooperative arrangement among entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 359-378, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.