Bubble measures in experimental asset markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Experimental Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102888
Experimental economics; Asset market; Bubble; Bubble measure; C90; D84; G14;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reshmaan N. Hussam & David Porter & Vernon L. Smith, 2008. "Thar She Blows: Can Bubbles Be Rekindled with Experienced Subjects?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 924-37, June.
- Charles Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2006. "Futures Markets And Bubble Formation In Experimental Asset Markets ," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 167-184, 06.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Tobias Lindqvist & Evan Moore, 2005. "Bubbles and Experience: An Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1731-1737, December.
- Dilip Abreu & Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2003.
"Bubbles and Crashes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 173-204, January.
- Lei, Vivian & Noussair, Charles & Plott, Charles R., 2002. "Asset Bubbles and Rationality: Additional Evidence from Capital Gains Tax Experiments," Working Papers 1137, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Oechssler, Jörg & Schmidt, Carsten & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2011. "On the ingredients for bubble formation: Informed traders and communication," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1831-1851.
- Jürgen Huber & Martin Angerer & Michael Kirchler, 2011. "Experimental asset markets with endogenous choice of costly asymmetric information," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 223-240, May.
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Hedegaard, Morten & Palan, Stefan, 2012.
"To See Is To Believe: Common Expectations in Experimental Asset Markets,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Hedegaard, Morten & Palan, Stefan, 2012. "To See Is To Believe: Common Expectations In Experimental Asset Market s," Working Papers 2012-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Huan Xie & Jipeng Zhang, 2012.
"Bubbles and Experience: An Experiment with a Steady Inflow of New Traders,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Huan Xie & Jipeng Zhang, 2012. "Bubbles and Experience: An Experiment with a Steady Inflow of New Traders," Working Papers 12001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Giusti, G. & Noussair, C.N. & Voth, H-J., 2013.
"Recreating the South Sea Bubble: Lessons from an Experiment in Financial History,"
2013-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giovanni Giusti & Charles Noussair & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Recreating the South Sea Bubble: Lessons from an Experiment in Financial History," Working Papers 710, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Giovanni Giusti & Charles Noussair & Joachim Voth, 2013. "Recreating the South Sea bubble: Lessons from an experiment in financial history," Economics Working Papers 1381, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stéphane Robin & Katerina Straznicka & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012.
"Bubbles and Incentives : An Experiment on Asset Markets,"
- Stéphane Robin & Katerina Straznicka & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Bubbles and Incentives : An Experiment on Asset Markets," Working Papers 1235, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Charles Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2014. "Cash Inflows and Bubbles in Asset Markets with Constant Fundamental Values," Working Papers in Economics 14/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Shu-Peng Chen & Ling-Yun He, 2013. "Bubble Formation and Heterogeneity of Traders: A Multi-Agent Perspective," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 267-289, October.
- Giusti, Giovanni & Jiang, Janet Hua & Xu, Yiping, 2012. "Eliminating Laboratory Asset Bubbles by Paying Interest on Cash," MPRA Paper 37321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shengle Lin & Glenn Pfeiffer & David Porter, 2014. "Accounting Standards and Financial Market Stability: An Experimental Examination," Working Papers 14-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Jürgen Huber & Michael Kirchler, 2012. "The impact of instructions and procedure on reducing confusion and bubbles in experimental asset markets," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Coleman, Andrew, 2012.
"League-Table Incentives and Price Bubbles in Experimental Asset Market s,"
2012-13, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Coleman, Andrew, 2011. "League-Table Incentives and Price Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kirchler, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Kleinlercher, Daniel, 2011. "Market microstructure matters when imposing a Tobin tax—Evidence from the lab," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 586-602.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.