Optimal Harvest in an Age Structured Model with Different Fishing Selectivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Fishery economics; Age model; Optimal exploitation; Selectivity; Q22; Q58;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Squires, Dale & Kirkley, James, 1991. "Production quota in multiproduct pacific fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 109-126, September.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-299, November.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2009. "Bio-Economies of Scope and the Discard Problem in Mulitple Species Fisheries," Staff General Research Papers 12839, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Turner, Matthew A., 1997. "Quota-Induced Discarding in Heterogeneous Fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 186-195, June.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2009. "Bioeconomies of scope and the discard problem in multiple-species fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 72-92, July.
- Rognvaldur Hannesson, 1975. "Fishery Dynamics: A North Atlantic Cod Fishery," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(2), pages 151-73, May.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till & Ruckes, Kirsten & Skonhoft, Anders & Vestergaard, Niels & Voss, Rudi, 2013. "Incentives for optimal management of age-structured fish populations," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 113-134.
- Anders Skonhoft & Peichen Gong, 2013. "Wild salmon fishing:Harvesting the old or young?," Working Paper Series 15513, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till, 2012.
"Sushi or fish fingers? Seafood diversity, collapsing fish stocks, and multi-species fishery management,"
Economics Working Papers
2012-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Martin F. Quaas & Till Requate, 2013. "Sushi or Fish Fingers? Seafood Diversity, Collapsing Fish Stocks, and Multispecies Fishery Management," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(2), pages 381-422, 04.
- Zafer Kanik & Serkan Kucuksenel, 2013. "The Promise of Transferable Fishing Concessions on EU Fisheries," ERC Working Papers 1312, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Skonhoft, Anders & Gong, Peichen, 2014. "Wild salmon fishing: Harvesting the old or young?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 417-435.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.